CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Ball Is Rolling...

Tomorrow we have an inspection on the house. They said it would probably take around 3 hours & we only need to be there for probably the last 30 minutes. I pray everything on the house is OK. I don't think there will be any problems. The house looks great and was very well taken care but I guess you never know. We also got all the papers turned in to get our loan finalized and we also got a quote on our homeowners insurance. It feels like everything is happening so fast. We waited so long & now the ball is finally rolling. I hope the inspection looks good tomorrow & after that it is pretty much a done deal! Wow! I guess this is growing up! It's all so scary but very exciting!! Thank you God for all the blessings you have brought into our lives!

No comments: