CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, June 1, 2009

Ummm kinda...

Is it me or does the weekend seem to fly right by? Friday we picked up Pei Wei & rented some movies and hung out. Just usual...I love it though! Saturday we had a birthday party to go to at the Little Gym in Friendswood. Jacob had a blast! He was one of the only boys at the party (it was a girl's party) so it was really cute to see all the girls chase the boys...poor boys were out numbered 10 to 3. After the party we went to my mom's and I left Jacob there while my sister, Madelyn & I went to the town center. I needed to find Jacob some water shoes at Children's Place (at school they get to play on the slash pad they have there on Friday's but they have to have some sort of water shoe). So I found some and my sister found Madelyn some "school clothes"...Madelyn will be going to Primrose with Jacob starting this coming Monday. Then we went to Gymboree cause I needed to get Jacob a different size swim shorts I had previously bought him...thankfully they had the size I needed. So my sister & I decided we should take the kids to the splash pad at McLean since it was such a nice day. We got to my mom's & got Jacob & Madelyn into their swim suits and headed off. They had a great time. Madelyn was so excited...she was just running everywhere. It was so funny. My sister had to keep going after her cause she would get to far away from us. They both had a great time! Ruben met us up there and bought us all snow cones before we left. We went back to my mom's and she made us all dinner...my mommy is the BEST!! After we ate we went home and got Jacob ready for bed and then Ruben & I watched movies. I fell asleep (of course) and he woke me up when the movie was over. I can't help it...I always fall asleep during movies. Sunday came around and we got ready and headed to the movies so we could take Jacob to watch Up. It was cute. Jacob & I like it...Ruben didn't think it was funny. We took a nap when we got home and when we all woke up Ruben & Jacob went outside and painted the sidewalk with some sidewalk paint we had bought him. We had dinner and got ready for bed. We didn't do much but we got to spend the weekend together but it just never feels like enough time.

Wednesday is Ruben's 26th birthday! He doesn't like to talk about his birthday cause he says he's getting old. We will probably just go out to dinner.

This weekend we have 2 birthday parties...what's new? All these parties wear me out!! We have one on Saturday & one on Sunday...both are water type parties so I know Jacob will have a blast.

Jacob's new phrase lately is...Umm kinda. Any question you ask him: "Jacob are you hungry?"...umm kinda. "Jacob did you have fun?"...umm kinda. "Jacob do you like your new teacher at school?"...umm kinda. Ugh that boy. He's just being silly but now he caught on that I am not a big fan of that phrase & says it on purpose now but then quickly reply's his real answer...he always keeps me on my toes.

No comments: