CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, May 18, 2009

Pizza, Pizza, Pizza

Thursday was the last day of T-Ball. They played a short game and then they were presented with their trophy's and a pizza party. I was so proud of Jacob. I pray he wants to play again but next year we will be playing at the Dad's Club since he will be old enough to play there. He was too young this season that's why we played at the Y. After the game Ruben, myself, Jacob, my sister & brother in law & Madelyn had dinner at Gringo's and then headed home.
Friday I went for a work out and then headed home to do laundry. I picked up Jacob from school and then we waited for Ruben to get home so we could make what else....PIZZA! Jacob & I were grocery shopping a couple of days before and came across a section where they had all these pizza supplies so we decided that would be a fun project & a good dinner. So when Ruben got home we made the pizza. Jacob had a blast! Ruben helped put the sauce on and Jacob put the cheese & pepperoni on. We baked it and surprise surprise it turned out great! It tasted really good!! We will definitely do that again. On Saturday morning we went to the town center so I could get my charm put on my bracelet so we stopped at James Avery and then I needed to go to Express and Victoria's Secret. Ruben & Jacob stayed in the car because Jacob has a tendency to want to touch the models at Victoria's Secret....what am I going to do with that boy? We stopped and had lunch and then headed home for a nap. When we woke up we felt outside and it was so nice. We got Jacob dressed in his swim shorts and headed out to the new splash pad at Centennial Park on McLean. We called my sister so she could bring Madelyn too so they & my mom met us there. We pull up & it says: "Closed for Maintenance"....WHAT? They just opened it like a month ago...what could be wrong with it? So thankful Ruben had brought Jacob's fishing poll so we tried to fish in the pond they have there but we didn't see anything so we decided to take Madelyn & Jacob to play on the playground. They had fun. We stopped for dinner at Big Humphrey's!! Yummy!! Jacob again got to make his own pizza! That's seems to be his new favorite thing to do. My sister & I shared a pizza as well. FYI Big Humphrey's has the best pizza period!! We had the Lotza Meatza Pizza...equivalent to the Pizza Hut Meat Lovers but only 20X better!! We went home and Jacob passed out and Ruben & I watched a movie. Sunday rolled around and we got ready again and headed to Party City and back to James Avery to get my charm bracelet. We got home and Jacob and Ruben napped while I went through all of Jacob's party supplies to make sure I had everything I needed. I packed everything up and when the boys woke up we headed to my mom's to drop everything off. We we drove up Ruben spotted this HUGE turtle in my parent's yard. My parents have 5 acres and a big ditch so seeing turtles is nothing new but this turtle was HUGE! We went to go see it and Ruben and my dad tried to take it back to the ditch were there was water but when Ruben picked it up it peed on him...it was gross! My dad and Ruben put him back in the water and of course got cleaned up. We had dinner there and then headed home.
I can't believe Jacob's party is this coming Sunday!! And that he will be turning 4 years old a week from tomorrow! Amazing! My family will be coming in on Friday so I am so excited! Nothing means more to me than my family...I love them!!

No comments: