CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Busy Bee

Easter is definitely a BUSY time at work...I work at a church...obviously it would be!! I have had to prepare 2 bulletins...1 for Maundy Thursday and 1 for Easter Sunday, run extra bulletins than normal, special inserts, Lily order list, payroll for MDO & bills for the church all with a sick Pastor. I am off tomorrow so it will be nice to sleep in and get some much needed rest...although I only work 1/2 days on Friday it's not much of a day off but I will take it! I am not complaining...I love my job & I actually like it when it's busy. Keeps my mind from wondering. Tuesday morning I went to Jacob's Easter party at school. His class dressed up as Easter eggs for the parade...they were SOOOOOO cute. See look...
He was a little embarrassed but oh well he ended up having fun. All the classes were dressed up in spring themes like bunnies, bees, flowers, chickens. I think Jacob's class had the cutest costumes!! After the parade was over they went to their class room and I went and helped the teacher hide the Easter eggs out on their play ground. The smiles on the kids faces as they ran out to find the eggs was amazing. They had a great time. After their egg hunt they played musical chairs and had their party. It was a great morning. I then went to work to catch up on all my work. Yesterday we went to my moms & since Katrina is in town she and her family came over too. We had a great time catching up and watching Anakin & Madelyn "talk" to each other. I wonder if they understand each other? I am about to be FINISHED with all my work...THANK YOU GOD! Tonight is T-Ball....yey!! I LOVE THURSDAYS!! Tomorrow Jacob & I will sleep in and just do whatever he wants...should be a fun day...hoping it doesn't rain!! Hope everyone has a BLESSED Easter filled with lots of love and family!!

No comments: