CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, March 16, 2009

Just A Quick Recap

On Friday (the 13th) we celebrated my Mommy's birthday & it was so much fun. We all met at my Mom & Dad's so we could give my Mom her birthday present (a new Coach wallet she was wanting) and surprise her with a cake. We then went out for dinner & what a circus that was. Ruben thankfully called ahead to put our name on the list so we didn't have to wait that long. We had a fun time talking & laughing at Jacob & Madelyn of course. After dinner we went back to my Mom's for some cake!! I think she had a great birthday.

Saturday we didn't do anything but lounge around all day just the 3 of us which was nice. The weather was yucky but it made for some nice movie watching time.

Sunday I ran some errands with my sister & Mom to get some last minute things for Madelyn's 1st birthday party on Saturday. We went home and made the candy bags and filled her pinata. I can't wait until her party it should be so much fun!! My sister on the other hand is not taking it too well...she wants her to be a baby forever.

This week sure will be busy!! I have a lot to do before this weekend and Jacob has t-ball practice again on Thursday & we have family from out of town coming in on Friday...I can't wait! & then the BIG day will be on Saturday...please pray for NO rain...I honestly don't know what my sister would do if it rained...I think she would have a heart attack!! Jacob also has a book fair this week at school so we will probably shop for some books when I pick him up today...he already has some picked out that he pointed out this morning...he LOVES books!!

On March 31 my Sister will be having surgery...although surgery scares me I know this is a life changing time for my Sister & I am SO SO happy for her. So I ask you to please pray things go well during my Sister's surgery!!

No comments: